Scroll Down↓ For More
Participation will include:
A three day visit at one of the four study sites for:
- A thorough medical history and neurological exam
- A Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scan of your brain
- Collection of blood and saliva samples
- A spinal tap (also called a lumbar puncture) so we can collect fluid from your spinal column
- Two Positron Emission Tomography (PET) scans to detect if there are elevations of specific proteins in your brain.
- Completion of questionnaires on your mood and behavior
- A set of standardized tests of your memory and other cognitive skills
All travel expenses are covered. In addition, participants may receive up to $500 compensation.